Vocabulary

 

Vocabulary:



 Unit 1:


1-This day is very warm / This day is very hot

2-The storm is very strong / The thunderstorm is very strong

3-Thea weather is Fog / the weather is mist

4-The rain is cold / The rainfall is cold

5-The Wind is strong / The breeze is strong

6- is a humid day / is a damp day

7- The house is inundate / The house is flood

8- you watch the forecast ? / you watch the prognostic ?

Unit 2:


1- I buy a pair of sandals / I Purchase a pair of sandals

2- I love the Wool / I love the Fleece 

3- The Black Bag its more Fashionable / The Black Bag its more popular 

4- I dont have a Purse / I dont have a wallet

5- this book is very expenive / this book is very costly 

6- I don´t pay with check / i don´t pay with cheque 

7- I can pay with Credit card / I can pay with Plastic money 

8- I don´t have a umbrella / I don´t have a Brolly

Unit 3:


1- Can i Help you ? / Can i aid you ?

2- i can make some things / i can do some things

3- kind of food / type of food

4- you go to atacama ? / you travel to atacama ?

5- what is your guess / what is your conjecture

6- a wide world / a ample world

7 - you begin with the cook / you start with the cook

8- you enjoy the summer / you delight the summer 

Unit 4:


1- I don´t talk with me friend in class / I don´t speak with me friend in class 

2- She get up early  / she get up quick

3- I Clean the dog / I wash the dog

4- I have much apple / I have a lot apple

5- How many hours do you stay in the computer / How many hours do you pass in the computer

6- Is Habitual eat food ? / Is usual eat food ?

7- He has a work / He has a job 

8- Do you Understand this book ? / Do you coprehend this book 

Unit 5:


1- I don´t ran last Friday / I don´t Flowed last Friday

2- I cant Flew yesterday / I cant Blew yesterday

3- She Listened the book / she heard the book

4- He walked all the night / He trotted all the night 

5- She gambled guitar hero  / She played guitar hero

6- I Lived on Santiago / I resided on Santiago

7- I hire to pepito / I engage to pepito

8- He Sleeps all the night / he slumbered all the night

Unit 6:


1- I go to The Corner store / I go to The Grocery store 

2- He prepare a dish / He prepare a Plate of food   

3- She cook the lunch / She prepare the lunch

4- He Cut the apple / He slice the apple

5- Do you have a Diet ? / Do you have a Nutritional regimen ?

6- I have a work in the restaurant / I have a work in the eatery   

7- I go to buy food / I go to buy meals 

8- I don´t have rank / I don´t have shelf 
                                                                                                                 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario